Monday, August 8, 2022

Important Facts To Know About Goals and Business Strategies

August 7, 2011 by  
Filed under Affiliate Marketing

People who have clear, strong goals are far more likely to succeed than those who don’t. In fact, Harvard once did a study where they surveyed a class of students for goals and found that the 2% of individuals with written goals had a higher net worth than the other 98% combined, ten years later. Once you know what you want in your business, how can you make sure you achieve those goals? These are three smart ways to get you closer.